- Responsible for leading software development activities and development team – including requirements analysis, technical design, development, testing, documentation, deployment, maintenance and enhancement efforts.
- Responsible for development of web based applications using following technology stack (& other open source technologies).
ii. Version control - GIT
iii. Bug tracker –JIRA
iv. Nice to have – geographical maps user interface knowledge, R scripting/ integrating 3rd party technologies.
- Make architecture & database design decisions, debate with developers, and implement them with good specs.
- Focus on coding and design principles, code reviews & application performance, and bring rest of the team up to speed in various technologies.
- Ensure timely delivery of high quality bug free code with high reliability and adequate performance.
- Provide timely and appropriate communication to stakeholders on work progress, risks, issue status and resolution.
- Lead development team by example and guide/coach other developers. Show high level of ethics and team work.
- Open to learn and master new open source technologies along the way.
- Candidate must be a high energy, self-starter, team player with excellent written & verbal communication skills and must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attractive base salary, negotiable for star recruits.
- Year-end bonus, depending on performance.
- Health insurance.
- Tremendous growth opportunities.
- Stock incentives in the company.
- Fun and exciting work place, team outings, lunches.
- Work with latest hardware, and open source technologies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
7-8 Years experience
BE/B.Tech /BCA/MCA, with excellent academic track record. Delhi/NCR based candidate, or other star candidates who are willing to relocate, may apply.