IAN’s operations are spread across 7 cities in India with regular pitch sessions. IAN leverages the large global market to build global foot print companies. Several innovative US, Singapore, British companies have now joined the IAN portfolio and are rapidly scaling up across borders including India, Singapore, US, etc.
So far, IAN has invested in 145+ odd companies across multiple geographies (7 countries) and multiple sectors (17 sectors) like health care, F&B, clinical trial, e-comm, semi conductor, gaming, manufacturing and many more.
IAN provides a unique opportunity for young professionals to build a unique fast growing career trajectory. It is an exciting yet challenging opportunity to build IAN as the premium early stage platform for best in class entrepreneurs and investors. It’s an opportunity to work with experienced investors on the one hand and help breed the next generation of innovative entrepreneurs for New India. IAN provides a work environment of robust operational frameworks driven by targets and TATs but more importantly encourages out of box thinking and creativity.
Currently a role is offered to drive the South India operations and expanding it across other cities, beyond Bangalore and Hyderabad. This is a key role to be part of a team taking IAN to the next level and building the best early stage investor in the country, if not the world.
Work Profile :
1. Operations of IAN for North India
2. Souring the best startups and bringing them to the IAN platform
3. Based in Delhi, but constantly stay in touch with Gurugram, Noida, Jaipur, Chandigarh and other entrepreneurial hubs (and these are fast emerging opportunities).
4. Build and maintain partnerships accelerators, incubators, Co working spaces, industry associations, corporate, etc.
4. Point of contact for entrepreneurs in North
5. Focal point for investors – to build an extremely active & engaged investor group across cities
6. Operational role with KRAs in an analytical yet creative work ethic – with a unique blend of professionalism and ease of operations.