Reporting To: Sr. Manager, Engineering
Years of Experience: 3-5 yrs
As an iOS Developer, you will be responsible for the development of iOS applications for our products. You will:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.